2. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Our use of Data
3. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Simone Surveys is the "data controller".
4. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
5. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
6. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
7. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our services. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party services
8. Simone Surveys may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the delivery of services to our customers. The providers of such services will only be given access to certain personal Data provided by and with the permission with our customers.
Changes of business ownership and control
11. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
12. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
13. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
14. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
15. sharing Data with third parties.
Accessing your own Data
16. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Simone Surveys (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.
17. Data security is of great importance to Simone Surveys and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected.
18. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Simone Surveys by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
01 May 2018
24. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).